We provide interim management to guide companies through periods of corporate change including crisis, turnaround and financial advisory situations. Some of our roles include acting Crisis Managers, Chief Operating Officers, Chief Restructuring Officers and CFO/Controllers. We can step into any senior management role due to our strength and experience in managing companies through difficult situations while providing minimal disruption to customers, employees and other client constituents.
Every engagement is unique and we realize each decision is critical and will be scrutinized by the customers, creditors and employees. Our leadership provides companies the ability to stay focused and on track to achieve their goals, while we manage issues and maintain stability.
Optimus understands the keys to improving financial performance and restoring business value and can help through a variety of services including the following:
- Cost reduction analysis and implementation
- Profitability measurement and reporting
- Credit and collection management
- Debt analysis and refinancing
- Improving cash management and liquidity
- Business process reengineering
This specialized area requires the right individuals with the right experience. This is why Optimus provides only high caliber professionals to help business leaders through these critical projects. Optimus helps business leaders improve cash flow, enhance profits and if needed, redefine their strategic focus.
Our professionals can also work with existing management to identify and implement solutions for specific challenges in the following areas:
- General Accounting
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Internal and External Reporting
- Comprehensive Account Reconciliation and Analysis
- Audit Preparation
- Software Implementation and Upgrades
- Financial Modeling
- Cash Management and Cash Flow Analysis
- Activity Based Costing
- Internal Audit
- SEC Reporting
- Acquisition/Disposition Analysis, Accounting & Integration
- Due Diligence
- Inventory Analysis
- Accounting/audit pronouncement
- Shared Services Integration
- International Accounting
Optimus understands that leadership and profitability are a critical component in business. That is why on each project we are driven by the passion to deliver results and keep our promises.
Optimus Financial Services, LLC